Start Date: July 8, 2019
July 8, 2019
June 28, 2019
Salary commensurate with experience
We’re looking for an all-star Operations Specialist to join the Play Rugby team and support our vision to create a better world through rugby! The Operations Specialist will drive a variety of processes and projects around finance, information technology and general administration. This person will play a pivotal role, creating the organized and efficient workflows necessary for our growing team to succeed. If you’re a self-starter, a quick learner and a team player, you’re encouraged to apply. No rugby experience required!
About Play Rugby USA
Play Rugby USA is a Sports-Based Youth Development organization committed to helping young people find success both on and off the rugby field. Our mission is to use the unique power of rugby to empower and inspire young people, primarily from underserved communities, to Go Forward and realize their true potential. Learn more at: www.playrugbyusa.org
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, with the support of the Senior Director of Operations
- Utilizing QuickBooks online, enter all transactions, send invoices and support with financial reporting
- Serve as the point person for Play Rugby during the annual audit
- Manage the onboarding process for all new employees
- Work with supervisors to approve and process bi-weekly payroll for all part-time employees
- Manage the shared server and document filing system, Office 365/SharePoint
- Maintain operations databases and technology
- Maintain a physical and electronic filing system for all contracts and legal documents regarding Play Rugby USA
- Trouble-shoot office management issues to facilitate a smoothly operating office environment
- Assist with administrative or operational support for organization-wide events or activities
- Coordinate the distribution and collection of participant registration forms (PRFs) for all Play Rugby programs
- Coordinate the distribution and collection of all participant surveys, with support from Youth Development Mentors and Program Directors
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Strong people management skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Comfort with accountability, both for oneself and for holding others to high standards
Details at a glance
- On-site Location
- Full Time Schedule
- 4-Year Degree Required
Excellent benefits package, including health, dental, and vision plans; generous PTO; paid holidays; and a 401k.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter, detailing why you believe you would be a good fit for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Operations Specialist” as the subject line. Please include your salary requirements.
Play Rugby USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Diversity of opinions, experiences, and backgrounds is a key asset.
No phone calls, please.
252 West 37th Street, Suite 4000, New York, NY 10018